Buffalo Commercial Bank Plc. (BCB) is one of the pioneers in the banking industry in the Republic of South Sudan. BCB, fully owned by South Sudanese, started its operations from Juba, the seat and capital of the Republic of South Sudan in February 2008. It is licensed by the Central Bank of South Sudan (CBSS).
BCB offers a variety of accounts, as well as a complete suite of commercial bank services.
The bank aims to contribute to the national economy by providing complete banking services to the public in general, business community, State and federal government institutions, civil society organizations etc. The bank with the theme slogan " Your partner in development " would like to work in authentic partnership model to help individuals and corporate institutions realize their financial needs. With the cutting edge technology and the state of the art banking application, the bank aims to provide the most efficient and effective banking products in all the 10 States of the Republic of South Sudan that are under the process of recovery, reconstruction and reintegration.
To be the number one bank of choice in the Republic of South Sudan and to be recognized as the bank of international repute in the Greater East African region.
With its state-of-the-art technology, BCB Plc aims to maximize shareholders value by delivering innovative financial solutions and maintaining highest standards of customer satisfaction while playing a key role in transforming the economy of the Sudan and promoting the well being of the of the Sudanese people.
BCB offers a variety of accounts, as well as a complete suite of commercial bank services:
- Deposit Facility
- Current Accounts in SSP, USD and EUR
- Saving accounts in SSP, USD and EUR
- Trade Finance
- Letter of Credits
- Loans and Advances
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange Facility
- SWIFT International Transfers
BCB (SWIFT CODE: BCBJSSJB) has a wide network of correspondent banks across the world to help you remit funds:
- COMMERZBANK AG, FRANKFURT AM MAIN DE, SWIFT CODE: COBADEFF
- CFC STANBIC BANK LIMITED, NAIROBI KE, SWIFT CODE: SBICKENX
- STANBIC BANK UGANDA LIMITED, KAMPALA, UG, SWIFT CODE: SBICUGKX
- CITIBANK N.A. NAIROBI, NAIROBI KE, SWIFT CODE: CITIKENA
- BYBLOS BANK S.A.L., BEIRUT LB, SWIFT CODE: BYBALBBX
- BYBLOS BANK AFRICA LIMITED, KHARTOUM, SD, SWIFT CODE:BYBASDKH