One time visit to our branch is sufficient. In case following guidelines may not suffice, please see to customer care department for further information and enquiry.
• Fill up the BCB Internet banking application form. You can get it from bank’s premises or can also be downloaded from our website.
• Attach required documents:
Passport size recent photo (2 nos.).
Either photocopy of passport or driving license or national identity card or any legally valid identification document.
• Submit to the bank. You will get necessary credentials (User name and password) for accessing your banking facility along with all the information useful to use the service. If you have any confusion or want further information, please feel free to ask several times. Our officials will be glad to help you.
• Please keep all your credentials strictly confidential and secured to avoid any unwanted compromise. Regularly change your passwords using different character combination.
• Always avoid familiar words for password as security precaution.
• Log Out and close browser window after using the services.
• Customer may be charged due to utilization of the services and revision of such charges is regular activity.
• Read carefully all the terms and conditions before applying.
• BCB is committed to your positive experience using our online banking service. We look forward to your feedback, comment, criticism on our service quality.
Note: Please be informed that the information provided here are illustrative and subject to continued improvement. Hence you are cordially requested to get detailed information applicable at the time from our authorized personnel or visit nearest branch outlet.