NEWS AND EVENTS:
BCB has started providing MoneyGram International money transfer services as of July 6, 2012.
MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services, working closely with specially chosen agents in 275,000 locations across 194 countries and territories.
Why choose MoneyGram?
• It’s quick - your money is where it’s needed in just 10 minutes.
• It’s convenient – with 275,000 money transfer agents around the world, you’re never far away from MoneyGram.
• It’s available to everyone – you don’t need a bank account or credit card.
• It’s easy – just visit a MoneyGram agent and complete one simple form.
• It’s personal – you can add a complimentary 10-word message.
The second board meeting of the bank was held at BCB Complex, Juba from 6pm on 6 March 2008.
The first board meeting of the bank was held in Juba at BCB complex from 18 January, 2008.
The bank has started its operations from 25 February 2008.
Promoted by South Sudanese, Buffalo Commercial Bank Plc. (BCB) has started its operations from Juba, the seat and capital of the Southern Sudan on 25 February 2008 after the issuance of Operating License by the Bank of South Sudan (BOSS).
The Operating License dated 21 February 2008 was issued by Bank of Southern Sudan (BOSS) on 22 February 2008.